The University of Minnesota Rochester offers two graduate programs: an M.S. and Ph.D. in Biomedical Informatics and Computational Biology.
The Biomedical Informatics and Computational Biology M.S. and Ph.D. graduate programs offer a full suite of academic offerings and research opportunities in this fast growing field to give you the skills and knowledge needed to lead the way to tomorrow’s tools for the quantitative analysis of biological and clinical data.
- top-ranked faculty from eight world-class institutions
- state-of-the-art knowledge in a fast-growing field
- integrated education in the life and computational/mathematical sciences
- collaborative research opportunities
- professional development
- world-class supercomputing resources
- semiannual research symposia
Click here to learn more.