One Stop

Need to Know...

Your Spring Registration Time

Spring 2016 registration for students admitted to degree programs begins Tuesday, November 10. You can view your registration time in MyU starting today, Monday, November 2. Regularly check for any holds that could prevent you from registering on time. Non-degree and visiting students may register on or after Friday, December 4.

Resolve registration holds

Registration for spring 2016 is coming up. Holds preventing registration may be placed on your student account for a variety of reasons. Authorizing departments will usually notify you of any holds, but you can check your hold information online anytime.

Deadlines for Canceling

Thinking about canceling a course? Be sure you know the consequences. Talk to your adviser and review One Stop's list of cancel/add and refund deadlines.

Late Payments

If you fail to pay your bill on time, you will be assessed a late fee and an AU hold will be placed on your account before the end of the current term that will prevent further registration. Learn more about holds and their effect on your University student record. Review the University's fall billing due dates & payment options for further information.

Parent/Guest Access

The University is prohibited from releasing certain information to parents and other third parties without permission of the student. Students may authorize access to their record and/or student account by completing the Parent/Guest Access process.