Extension Regional Office - Rochester
The University of Minnesota Extension is making a difference by connecting community needs and University resources to address critical issues in Minnesota.
Our vision focuses on enhancing three main themes:
- All Minnesotans have access to Extension programs and information, including use of technology;
- Extension programs are research based, relevant and of the highest quality;
- Citizens and stakeholders are aware of the measurable difference Extension makes in the lives of Minnesotans.
Extension makes a difference in Minnesota:
- Extension makes University research timely, relevant and useful to people where they live and work
- Extension helps people with today's issues and prepares them for future challenges
- Extension's changes build a future based on the strengths of its past
- The new delivery model introduces more focus and specialization while keeping local service at the core
- Extension's local presence will be expanded in new ways
- The new delivery model keeps Agriculture and 4-H high in Extension's priority list, while recognizing the
additional ways Extension can connect community needs and U of M resources
- The new delivery model keeps quality, clarity, and flexibility while assuring more fiscal stability
U of M Extension Regional Office
863 30th Avenue S.E.
Rochester, Minnesota 55904