Master of Occupational Therapy
The University of Minnesota's Master of Occupational Therapy program is offered on both the Twin Cities and Rochester campuses. The same coursework is delivered using a combination of face-to-face and ITV technologies. For more information, visit the Center for Allied Health Programs Occupational Therapy website.
These information sessions are appropriate for students just beginning their academic careers, students who are working on their prerequisites for application, and students planning a career change.
The planned agenda includes:
- A definition of occupational therapy
- Career outlook
- Prerequisite courses and expectations
- Course planning strategies
- Application process
- Profile of previous accepted students
- Options for health careers