Corporate & Foundation Relations
The Power of Partnership
Welcome to Corporate and Foundation Relations at UMR. Our mission is to initiate and cultivate relationships between UMR and private organizations in order to advance the priorities of both.
Private support from corporations and foundations plays a critical role in ensuring that UMR can continue to educate the next generation of leaders. Partnerships that take theories and research from the classroom and laboratory to a larger audience often, result in the development of new ideas, processes, or products that benefit individuals, institutions, and society. Gifts from corporations or foundations can support scholarships, research, academic programs, capital needs and other initiatives essential to educating today’s students.
We’re here for you, ready to enhance your involvement with UMR. We can help you make connections throughout the University. Let us show you the many ways you can benefit from the discovery, learning and engagement taking place at UMR. And, when you’re ready to consider making a gift, we’ll help you identify options for supporting the University’s aspirations of becoming a world-premier institution.
Our office links you to the richness of UMR by:
- Identifying ongoing or upcoming campus projects that share your mission and goals,
- Scheduling and planning an on- or off-campus visit to introduce you to the work taking place at UMR,
- Providing you with materials about projects and priorities at UMR,
- Coordinating opportunities for your organization to come to campus to meet and network with faculty and students, and
- Facilitating equipment donations.