Chancellor's Fund For Excellence
Your gifts to the Chancellor's Fund for Excellence demonstrate support of the Chancellor’s vision for UMR. Southeastern Minnesota is growing rapidly and the need for educational, cultural and research opportunities must keep pace with the advances in population and business expectations. The locally controlled Chancellor's Fund for Excellence provides the flexibility to rapidly respond to community needs and take advantage of unexpected opportunities. This fund helps the university by:
- Supporting the Chancellor’s vision for the University of Minnesota Rochester in an unrestricted way.
- Capturing timely opportunities for recruiting and retaining faculty recognized for their achievements.
- Inspiring change and growth in areas of research and learning not funded by the state.
- Ensuring stability in uncertain economic times.
- Enhancing the current learning environment, facilities and equipment.
- Providing seed money for innovative programs and new research.
Make your gift count by designating it for the area of greatest interest to you. Or consider leaving your gift unrestricted to be used where the need is greatest. With either choice, you can be sure that 100% of your gift will provide important support for UMR.