Room Scheduling Quick Start Guide
Quick Start Guide to Astra Schedule for University of Minnesota Rochester
Click on the logo below to access the Astra Schedule.
Note: All required fields are indicated with an asterisks (*).
- Sign in with your University internet ID (x.500) and password in the upper-right hand corner of the screen.
- Click on the "Request an Event" link located in the upper-left hand corner of the screen.
- Choose the appropriate event request form for your location – Rochester-Campus – and click next.
- Fill out the name of your group or organization along with your contact information and event details.
- Sponsoring Organization – Ro–U of M Rochester
- Scroll down to "Event Details" – Fill in the Name of your event and whether or not ITV is needed. Answer all appropriate questions.
- Scroll down to "Event Meetings" – Info on meeting name will automatically fill in. Please fill in special notes for the scheduler in the description box provided.
- Scroll down to "Meeting Recurrence" and select the date(s) and time(s) of your meeting(s). Then click "CREATE" in the top right hand corner of the box. (the dates you select will be in bold).
- In the "Meetings" box, click the checkbox to select your desired meeting to be booked and then select "Request Rooms."
- A window will pop up with a list of available rooms. Select your desired room by clicking in the available boxes to the right of the rooms and then click "OK."
- Scroll to the top of the request form and click "Submit" to submit your request.
- A confirmation email will be sent to notify you that your event request was submitted successfully. (This does not mean your room request has been confirmed but that your request has been forwarded to the appropriate scheduler.)
- Once your event has been approved, a confirmation email will be sent to you.