- GOLDPass - GoldPASS is the U of M's online database to help connect students and alumni with employers, volunteer organizations and internships across the country.
- Mayo Clinic Employment Opportunities
- UMR Employment Opportunities
- University of Minnesota System Employment Opportunities
- Minnesota Job Bank - Search and apply for open positions at the State of Minnesota, set up job search agents to email you about new job opportunities.
- Health-Career-Related Job search - Search for open positions at the largest health care talent acquisition job network.
Something to note when you graduate: Your email inbox will remain active for a minimum of three semesters after the last term in which you were registered. During this time, UMR will use your email address for official communications, and it is important that you check your email regularly or have it forwarded to an address which you actively monitor.
Your inbox may remain active for up to five years (and possibly longer) after your last registration; however, to keep it active longer, you must access it at least once every six months. If your account lapses, you will have the option to contact us and request that we reopen it. Contact 1-HELP Technology Helpline at 612-301-4357.