UMR Raptor Eats
Students living in the Student Life Center (SLC) will participate in a meal plan. UMR’s new dining facility provides students with a variety of healthy options. Dining on campus is more than just a way to satisfy your hunger. It's an experience that unlocks countless opportunities and connections during your time on campus.
Raptor Eats Fast Facts:
- Dining hall menus and hours.
- Located on the second floor of SLC
- All students living in SLC must have a 19 meals per week meal plan
- Meal plan exemptions must be processed and approved through the Disability Resource Center
- Dining will have modified hours and/or alternate arrangements made over University breaks and holidays
- The meal plan rate is $2,550/semester.