The University of Minnesota Rochester Library and Information Commons provides access to a wide array of electronic and printed materials.
UMR students have access to all of the University of Minnesota Libraries’ online resources for their academic programs, including the catalog, periodical indexes and full text articles. Books and other printed materials may be obtained from the University of Minnesota Libraries through document delivery or inter-library loan. Students should contact the Information Commons staff to assist them with their requests.
UMR Library Resources
Fake news, information bubbles, and filter bubbles
Evaluating information: information literacy
Information literacy: working with sources
All Sides: unbiased, balanced news
Ethical use of information
- ICL Books From the blog of the AFS Intercultural Programs
- CARLA The University of Minnesota's Center for Advanced Language Acquisition
- Intercultural Communication Fiction From the Billington Library at Johnson County Community College, KS
- Intercultural Communication Books From Goodreads
- Intercultural Books Also from Goodreads