In-person Campus Tours
We are excited to announce that you will have the opportunity to visit UMR in-person this fall! Starting after Labor Day, the UMR campus will be open for daily tours. Tours at UMR include a one-on-one session with an admissions representative and a tour of campus. Families must arrive only 30 mins before a session begins. Daily tours take place at 10 am and 2 pm Monday thru Friday.
Students must register for daily tours at least 48 hours in advance
Please read the following guidelines to make daily tours safe and enjoyable for all involved:
Protect the Nest
On-Campus Visits and COVID-19
We are asking all prospective students and families adhere to the guidelines below. Learn more about UMR's COVID-19 response here.
- Each prospective student must register in advance. Walk-ins are NOT permitted.
- Each tour will be individual with just one family for each time slot.
- Due to limited capacity, we request that only two guests accompany the prospective students. Families of four or more are NOT permitted.
- Please do NOT attend your visit if you or anyone in your household is ill or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Face coverings are REQUIRED at all times during campus visits. Disposable masks are available upon arrival, but feel free to bring your own.
- The visiting student and guests are required to socially distance themselves from the Admissions staff, student Ambassadors, and other UMR students, faculty and staff as much as possible. We consider 6 feet as social distancing.
- We are currently unable to accommodate in-person special meetings (e.g. meeting with a faculty member, One Stop/financial aid advisor, etc.)
In-person Daily Campus Tour registration link: https://apply.r.umn.edu/portal/daily_visit
You're invited to our up-coming Virtual Open Houses. Experience what it's like to be a student at UMR, learn about our Health Sciences Program located in the heart of the medical world, and meet with helpful staff & current students!
Join us on:
- Friday, October 9th (Early Assurance Programs)
- Join us virtually to learn more about UMR’s three early assurance programs (Respiratory Care, Nursing, and Physician Assistant)
- Friday, October 23rd (Scholarships & Financial Aid)
- Join us virtually to learn more about UMR’s Scholarship & Financial Aid process.
- Friday, November 20th (Housing & Residential Life)
- Join us virtually to learn more about living on campus and specific on UMR housing.
*Once you register using the links provided above you will receive a follow up email with instructions and a link to the Zoom meeting we will be using to host the event!
Virtual Visits are Monday thru Friday approx. 1 hour in length
Daily tours start at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Virtual Individual Visit registration* link: https://apply.r.umn.edu/portal/vr_visit
Visit will consist of:
- 30 min one-on-one info session with your Admissions Representative
- 30 min tour with a student ambassador
*Once you register using the links provided above you will receive a follow up email with instructions and a link to the Zoom meeting you will join for our one-on-one visits!
Students must register for individual and group visits at least 48 hours in advance
Students will need to reference the UMR Viewbook during visits, the UMR Viewbook is online here.
If you are a student interested in our Health Professions program Cassie Zell, our BSHP Admissions Representative, is happy to help answer any questions you might have and can be reached at email@example.com
If you are a current PSEO student and have any questions or concerns please reach to our Director of Admissions, Brett Hartnagel, at firstname.lastname@example.org