In-person Campus Tours
We are excited to announce that you will have the opportunity to visit UMR in-person this fall! Starting after Labor Day, the UMR campus will be open for daily tours. Tours at UMR include a one-on-one session with an admissions representative and a tour of campus. Families must arrive only 30 mins before a session begins. Daily tours take place at 10 am and 2 pm Monday thru Friday.
Students must register for daily tours at least 48 hours in advance
Please read the following guidelines to make daily tours safe and enjoyable for all involved:
Protect the Nest
On-Campus Visits and COVID-19
We are asking all prospective students and families adhere to the guidelines below. Learn more about UMR's COVID-19 response here.
- Each prospective student must register in advance. Walk-ins are NOT permitted.
- Each tour will be individual with just one family for each time slot.
- Due to limited capacity, we request that only two guests accompany the prospective students. Families of four or more are NOT permitted.
- Please do NOT attend your visit if you or anyone in your household is ill or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Face coverings are REQUIRED at all times during campus visits. Disposable masks are available upon arrival, but feel free to bring your own.
- The visiting student and guests are required to socially distance themselves from the Admissions staff, student Ambassadors, and other UMR students, faculty and staff as much as possible. We consider 6 feet as social distancing.
- We are currently unable to accommodate in-person special meetings (e.g. meeting with a faculty member, One Stop/financial aid advisor, etc.)
In-person Daily Campus Tour registration link: https://apply.r.umn.edu/portal/daily_visit
You're invited to our up-coming Virtual Open Houses. Experience what it's like to be a student at UMR, learn about our Health Sciences Program located in the heart of the medical world, and meet with helpful staff & current students!
Join us on:
- Friday, October 9th (Early Assurance Programs)
- Join us virtually to learn more about UMR’s three early assurance programs (Respiratory Care, Nursing, and Physician Assistant)
- Friday, October 23rd (Scholarships & Financial Aid)
- Join us virtually to learn more about UMR’s Scholarship & Financial Aid process.
- Friday, November 20th (Housing & Residential Life)
- Join us virtually to learn more about living on campus and specific on UMR housing.
*Once you register using the links provided above you will receive a follow up email with instructions and a link to the Zoom meeting we will be using to host the event!
Virtual Visits are Monday thru Friday approx. 1 hour in length
Daily tours start at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Virtual Individual Visit registration* link: https://apply.r.umn.edu/portal/vr_visit
Visit will consist of:
- 30 min one-on-one info session with your Admissions Representative
- 30 min tour with a student ambassador
*Once you register using the links provided above you will receive a follow up email with instructions and a link to the Zoom meeting you will join for our one-on-one visits!
Students must register for individual and group visits at least 48 hours in advance
Monday, October 19th - Thursday, October 22nd
- Join us virtually each evening from 4:30-6:00pm to learn more about the BSHP Program and program tracks
- Monday: BSHP and all programs overview
- Tuesday: Respiratory Care Session
- Wednesday: Sonography/Echocardiography Session
- Thursday: Radiography Session
RSVP at the link here: https://apply.r.umn.edu/register/BSHP202
Students will need to reference the UMR Viewbook during visits, the UMR Viewbook is online here.
If you are a student interested in our Health Professions program Cassie Zell, our BSHP Admissions Representative, is happy to help answer any questions you might have and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a current PSEO student and have any questions or concerns please reach to our Director of Admissions, Brett Hartnagel, at email@example.com