Annual BICB Research Symposium
The 12th Annual BICB Research Symposium will be held on January 14, 2020 at the University Minnesota-Rochester campus. The theme for this year's symposium is "Data Analytics-Driven Health Care."
Registration is open until January 7, 2020.
- Zohar Sachs- University of Minnesota, Department of Hematology, Oncology, and Transplantation
- Matthew Urban - Department of Physiology & Biomedical Engineering, Mayo Clinic
- Sara Vetter - Infectious Disease Laboratory Section, Minnesota Department of Health
- Rendong Yang - Cancer Genomics, The Hormel Institute
- Adriana Gregory (Adviser: Timothy Kline)
- Stephen Heinsch (Adviser: Michael Smanski)