Admission to the PSEO Program is competitive and applications are required. The program is only available to rising seniors.
- UMR PSEO Application - Complete the online University of Minnesota Rochester PSEO Application. Application will open January 1 for the following academic year.
- Official High School Transcript – Minimum GPA 3.5 unweighted.
- PSEO Notice of Student Registration - Complete part 1 of this form. Part 2 is completed by your high school. Part 3 will be completed by the University of Minnesota Rochester.
- Credit Balance Sheet - Have your school counselor complete this form.
- Standardized Test Scores - Provide an unofficial score report for the ACT or SAT. At least one test score is required for review. April ACT scores will be considered if the applicant applies by the May 1 deadline.
- Passion for Health Care Short Answer - Optional part of the application but strongly recommended.
May 1 for the following academic year.
All students who apply by the deadline will be notified by June 1.
Application materials may be submitted by scanning and emailing to email@example.com or mailing in one envelope to the following address:
University of Minnesota Rochester
111 South Broadway – Suite 300
Rochester, MN 55904