Use the forms below to submit concerns about UMR student or staff behavior:
- COVID Care Form: Use this form to notify the COVID Care Team that you are experiencing COVID 19 symptoms such as a cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, muscle aches, or any other symptoms of COVID-19 (headache, diarrhea, or loss of taste or smell) within the last 72 hours that are not related to a pre-existing health condition. You are also encouraged to complete this form if you have been in close and prolonged physical contact (within less than 6 feet for at least 15 minutes) with an individual who has tested positive for or been diagnosed with COVID-19, or exposed to their cough or sneeze, within the last 14 calendar days. Finally, you are asked to complete this form if you need consultation related to COVID 19, need assistance in testing or other forms of care, and/or want to notify us of your concern or care for another individual. The COVID Care Team will contact you within 12 hours of the completion of this report.
- General Incident Report: Use this form to submit information about violations of the student conduct code or housing policy, or hate/bias incidents (non-academic), or any other incident you think someone needs to be aware of.
- Care Report: use this form to communicate concerning behavior about a student to the UMR Care Team. Concerns may be related to a student's health, relationships, academic difficulty, or unknown. If you have a concern about a friend and are not sure how to help them, a member of the Care Team can help you!
- Academic Integrity Report: use this form to submit information about an incident involving plagiarism, cheating, or other academic integrity issues. The academic-representative on the Student Conduct Team will be in contact with you following submission of the report.
- Sexual Assault, Harassment, Relationship Violence or Stalking Report: use this form to report any concerns about a possible sexual assault, sexual violence, sexual harassment, stalking or relationship violence. If you are unsure how an incident might be categorized, submitting a form can get a conversation started with the appropriate member of the Title IX Team. Student issues are forwarded to the Title IX Coordinator for Students, Andrew Williams. Faculty or staff issues are forwarded to Title IX Coordinator for Faculty/Staff, Ginny Wright-Peterson.
If you're not sure which form to use, submit the general incident form, and the information will be routed to the relevant staff member for follow-up.