The University of Minnesota Rochester(UMR) is located in the heart of the medical world, just minutes from the globally respected Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. Our innovative degree programs provide students with an undergraduate education that allows them to pursue a wide range of careers in the health sciences field.
UMR graduates are in high demand in all six of our Career Pathways:
- patient care
- health care research and discovery
- public policy and global health
- emerging health technologies
- resilience, well-being and mental health
- business and leadership of health care
UMR is excited to announce that you can now continue your college education sooner with spring enrollment! We are now accepting applications for spring 2023.
Are you a strong transfer candidate?
- Submit your Raptor Application by December 15, 2022
- The application fee is waived for spring transfer applicants
- Submit transcripts from all colleges or universities you have attended
- Required cum GPA of 2.5
- Contact the Office of Admissions to schedule a meeting with our Transfer Admissions Counselor
Now is the right time to take the next step to your dream career. Submit your spring 2023 application for admission today!